The Journey to a Pain Free Life starts with Support, Movement and Structure
The journey is about building a safe, trusting environment between us, in which you can heal and restore. I have experienced pain myself and have taken my own medicine using therapeutic massage and biodynamic treatment to rebalance the muscle and skeletal system alongside exercise and maintaining an active and healthy lifestyle to remain pain free. As your journey starts it looks like this.
1. You can contact me by calling or texting 07960 255831 or email email@example.com . I will reply within 24 hours maximum usually with a call so that I can ask you about the situation and to understand how best to help you.
We will mutually agree a time and date for you to have an online or telephone consultation which will take 30 to 40 minutes.
2. The consultation will include a full health history to establish a baseline, check the level of the pain, its origin and assess the movement of the affected joints. You can set a bench mark and goals to chart your progress. This allows me to tailor make a session ready for your 45 minute hands on session. Or if you prefer via online sessions.
The hands on session will be following the current Covid 19 guidelines which you can find here
Following the hands on treatment I will provide a 30 minute tailored online/ telephone call aftercare session to enhance the results you want to achieve and help you meet the goals you set.
It is completely between us and without judgment. For subsequent appointments we will have a 30 minute online/ telephone call to assess how the pain has changed, the range of movement and how you are feeling. To identify what you need from the hands on treatment. It is a two-way communication and I want you to be part of the process of your healing.
I will listen carefully to where you are experiencing pain, look at the movement associated with the pain and use my time, knowledge and expertise towards helping you on this journey to optimum performance and freedom.
The hour and a half complete treatment includes pre and post consultation and hands on treatment is £47.
3. Pain is often described like an onion, there are multiple layers and it is a journey, in my experience. I would aim to resolve the pain in 6 weekly or fortnightly sessions, as with all things that need to change time is the key, each day putting in small changes to obtain optimum performance.
Once you have achieved the desired outcome you can have fortnightly or monthly sessions to maintain your health.
4. If you need to change your appointment I will be as flexible as I can. If you need to cancel an appointment I require 24 hours notice, less than that full payment will be required please, unless it is an emergency or you are displaying Covid 19 symptoms.
5. Your information is safely and confidentially stored and all subsequent notes are written for me to check your progress and adjust your treatment plan to allow for changes in pain movement, posture and alignment.
6. We will respect each other’s boundaries, I will always explain what and why I am taking a particular path of action and I openly value you asking for clarity or information if you need to and I value your feedback in order to tailor make a treatment to treat your specific needs.
I am with you on this journey, so between appointments you are able contact me via text, email or speak to me if you have any queries or need advice.